At Advantage Imports of Central Phoenix, Arizona we offer Computerized Wheel Alignment for BMW, Mercedes Benz, Sprinter Van, Porsche, Audi, VW, Mini, Volvo, Saab, Jaguar and Japanese cars such as Lexus and Infinity.
Computerized Wheel Alignment:
Restores your vehicle’s alignment to as close to factory specifications as mechanically possible (for most vehicles). Our truck and car alignment specialists completely inspect steering and suspension systems, take computer measurements and make necessary factory adjustments to restore wheel and tire alignment specifications as allowed.
A front-end alignment service may be recommended for several reasons, such as:
- Purchasing new tires
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
Make sure your vehicle is in line with a wheel alignment from Advantage Imports. If your vehicle feels unstable, a proper wheel alignment can improve driver safety, create a smoother ride and increase fuel efficiency.
Wheel Alignment and Out-of-Balance Warning Signs
- Your vehicle pulls to right or left when driving
- Your steering wheel is not straight while driving on a level road
- There is vibration in the steering wheel or through your seat*
- Your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns
- Your steering feels unstable
* An out-of-balance tire and wheel will typically create a vibration or shake that becomes progressively worse as the vehicle’s speed increases. The speed at which the vibration first becomes apparent will vary depending on the size and weight of the tires and wheels, the size and weight of the vehicle, the sensitivity of the steering and suspension, and the amount of imbalance. The vibration or shake usually starts in at 40 to 50 mph and increases in intensity as the speed increases.